Re: [TCLUG:18107] Typical NT Administrator?

  Hi,

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> 	wow. I heard about win1.0 running on XTs... someone described
> it as "trickle-down menus". :)

It actually wasn't that bad. I do remember running clock.exe like 20 times
though and you could actully see the 'multitasking' in action.

My mom made me put Windows 3.0 (I think) on her IBM PCG (you know, pre-XT,
4.77MHz, sounds like a plane taking off), with a Hercules and one of them
bad green phosphorous monitors. So she could play Solitaire.

-Yaron