Re: [TCLUG:18144] Passive FTP

I am not sure if this is right, but I believe passive ftp only uses port 21.
Active ftp uses 20 and 21. Ftp uses port 20 for the data stream while in
active mode. ftp-data is setup in /etc/services as port 20 by default. So if
you change that to 24999 it would use that.

What do you need to do with ipchains?