Rootfest

Would anyone be interested in having a TCLUG table at Rootfest?
Rootfest is an annual security convention held in the Twin Cities.  This
year is their second annual and it's being held at Touchstone Energy
Place at RiverCentre, in St. Paul from June 14th through 16th.  The
first annual last summer went very well and was held at the Minneapolis
Convention Center.  Expect something along the lines of a Midwest
regional Defcon.  This year, the tickets are being sold through
Ticketmaster for $51 for the three days (also sold at the door).

According to their website, the activities at the convention include
speakers, white papers, the "Got Root?" hacking contest, Crimelabs UNIX
installfest, live music, hacking trivia contest, and other computer
security-related stuff.  Reporters and law enforcement agents will
probably be there as well.

It sounds like this year will be a lot of fun and I'll be taking off at
least a couple days of work for it.  I'm sure TCLUG would be welcomed
there.  It's http://www.rootfest.org.

Colin Lee
passion@freethought.org
http://binaryanarchy.com