Re: [TCLUG:18227] Bob Young at the meeting?

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Ben Lutgens wrote:

> haha, I installed slack a couple of years ago. I wasn't real kean on thier
> "packaging" system.

Ha! "Packaging"?? Not hardly. A bunch of .tgz's with a reference path of /
is more like it.

Of course, I still *like* slackware (my 2GB install of slack7) for when
I'm feeling the blood of the ancient Hackers pulsing through my veins. ;p
But for my main system I like to not *have* to compile *all* my software
myself (or split all my infinitives).

'nuff of that now. :)

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock