Re: [TCLUG:18416] QuadEthernet

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Tim Sandquist wrote:

> I haven't heard good things about d-link cards.
> The few I've messed with seem to support that
> theory.
> YMMV

I have no experience with their fast cards or their desktop cards, but
the D-Link DE-660CT 10baseT PCMCIA card is too slick, for $30 - $35
(PCMCIA, remember.)  I like their 8 + 1 port router for $45ish.  Never had
any problems, so if their desktop cards are bad, I'm curious what trouble
you've seen -- I'm this close to "D-Link or bust", but don't want to be
misinformed.  What have they done to/for you?

Phil M

--
Lottery:    a tax on people who are bad at math