Sending out notice

Hello all!!!
I am planning on sending out a notice to all users currently on the temp
mailing list Scot and I have been keeping. (This message is mainly to
test the list and make sure it's working correctly.) I will inform
everyone how to subscribe to the list, and give the URL of the new TCLUG
web site. Hopefully I will have time this weekend to really spruce up
the web page and make it somewhat respectable.

Have a great Easter.

Clay

Clay Fandre            Honeywell - CAS-SPO / Coon Rapids, MN
System Administrator   cfandre@cfsmo.honeywell.com