Donate spare parts.

I've been talking with some of the SIGFS people about donating spare parts
to the UofMN ACM.

If you remember the Stone Soup story, that's what we're hoping to get out
of this little drive.  People adding spare parts/ingredients to the
community pot and getting usable computers/soup out of it.

For our first machine we are lacking a power supply, a monitor, an i/o
controller, a disk controller (scsi or ide), and a floppy drive.

David Carter and I were going to see what we could accomplish with our
parts after this Saturdays TCLUG meeting.

http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~adamm/stonesoup.html

Adam Moshier