Re: [TCLUG:67] Donate spare parts.

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Shannon Moon wrote:

>   You can expect at least one more pseudo-newbie. I'm been playing around with red
> hat trying to set it up with ip forwarding/masquerade so that I can network it to my
> NT and win 95 boxes and have the linux box serve as the gateway for the other 3
> machines. So far I haven't been able to get it working. Is this something the group
> would be willing to help with if I bring in my box?

In any case, you'll get more help if you bring your stuff than you would
if you didn't and stayed home. :) I'm no expert on that subject, though,
so I can't guarantee anything.

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerfire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/
Digital Media Center : www.umn.edu/dmc/