Re: [TCLUG:82] Meeting Minutes

Subject: [TCLUG:82] Meeting Minutes

Thanks Mike, I was not able to make it to the meeting. I really appreciate
the note taking and a chance to find out what I missed. I am also glad to
learn that there was a good turn out for the meeting.

>I formatted the notes I took at today's TCLUG meeting, and put them up
>on my webpage: http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hick0088/news/tclug-05021998.html
>
>I guess they aren't exactly Minutes, but hey.. It's probably more effort
>than I'll put into homework thes weekend..
>
>Anyway, I think it was a very successful meeting.  Probably also the
>longest we've had people stay around afterward, too.  The turnout was
>good, plus we got some ideas for future meetings.

Tim Burke   mailto:timburke@donnalgroup.com
Donnal Group Inc.  URL http://www.donnalgroup.com
Phone 612-474-7785
Fax 612-474-7793