Windows NT and y2k

Not to knock Microsoft, but anyone who relies on Windows NT at work may
want to check this out:

p. 40 in INFOWORLD (May 4, 1998):

Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Server and Enterprise Edition 4.0 [I assume the
out-of-the-box version -jh] both have some lear year problems; they do
not
recognize 2000 as a leap year.  If you go to User Manager and set an
account to expire on Feb 29, 2000, you get the error message: "February
only has 28 days in this year."  You can wait for SP4 to fix it or you
can
download the hot fix from
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/fixes/usa/NT40/hotfixes-postSP3/y2k-fix/.

[I assume this hot-fix must be installed after SP3 -jh]

		-- Henry Spencer