RE: [TCLUG:143] Acceptable Use

hrm..  i allready saw one person who said no to this, but i'm not so sure it's
that bad an idea to totaly disallow job postings to this list, for those of you
keeping count, here is another thing to discuss at the next meeting,
responsable use of our mailing list.  i don't remember seeing a policy in the
list Welcome message, that may be something we wish to write

On 07-May-98 Garlough wrote:
> I am new to Linux/Unix and would like to know if it is acceptable to post on
> job employment possibilities on this list.

TTYL,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
                                        -Scott Adams

To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
feature-poor toys.
                                        -How to tell an Engineer