CVS access to tclug's web site

Well, I have been bombarded with requests for access to the tclug web
site. Problem was how to let multiple people edit a site and not step
all over each other. Answer revision control.

I have put the entire tclug website under CVS control. So, if you are
interested in working on the site. With approval from Scott or Clay,
let me know and I'll email you how to get access.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700