Re: [TCLUG:210] Uhhhhhhhh.. Hello?

Ben Kochie wrote:

> sheesh.. has the list been quite or what.. hey.. topics for list discussion..
> ummm.. hrm.. oh .. now that storm #2 is starting.. how about one topic i had at
> intexp.com.. backup solutions.. what UPS's have good linux support.. and how
> UPS's actually talk to computers.

I have a UPS but unfortunately don't have the cable between PC serial
port & the unit.  I wouldn't run without it though.  I can't count the
number of times my APC's alarm went off due to a sag.  Just verbally
confirming that my PC is ok even if the power isn't.  I highly recommend
getting a UPS if you don't already have one.

--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26