Next meeting/goodies...

> Anyway, on a bit of a sidenote, when is the next meeting gonna be?

Sat 6-6-98 at UofMN campus, noon as usual; I don't know if Clay is back
from his trip yet.  He was going to tally the votes for other meeting
times as well.  Personally I'd like to have 2 meetings (one on 1st Sat
of month, and one on a weeknight about midmonth).  We'll have to wait
for the "official" total from Mr. Fandre.

I received one copy of Redhat 5.0 and one copy of CDE; both of which
I'll bring to the next meeting.  CDE is only 30M total, so if anyone
wants it at the next meeting, bring your machines, hubs, cables, (don't
forget power strips), etc and we'll LAN it.  I don't know of a better
way to "share" it amongst the group.  Unfortunately, there's only one
manual/cd.  I installed it just last night and am really liking it
eventhough I haven't done much with the configuration yet.

If you can't make it to the next meeting and are interested, email me
and we'll work something out.  CDE is only $97 (linuxmall.com) which is
quite cheap.  I'm thinking about buying it...

	http://linuxmall.com/Allprod/00422.html

--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26