Re: [TCLUG:293] Programming under Linux

Sometime around the 27th of May in 1998, the wannabe 3|173 h4ck3r Bob Tanner sed:

> I have seen a couple gripes about keeping the msg's to topics specific
> to the list. So, does programming under Linux for Linux specific
> applications fall into keeping to the list's topic?

does that also include programming under linux in java, which could
theoretically work anywhere ? <g>

and sorry for off-topicness.

| Josh Becker       - aka -         JellyD |
| email: joshb@techie.com                  |
| ICQ:   197861                            |
| IRC:   #!safehaven / DALNet              |

My heroes are Larry Bird, Admiral Byrd, Lady Bird,
Sheryl Crow, Chick Corea, the inventor of birdseed,
and anyone who reads to you even if she's tired.
	- Big Bird