Linux at the Library

If anyone else is like me and prefers to once over a book by taking it out
of the library rather than buy immediately, and you live in the St. Paul
area, you might be interested to know that the St. Paul Public library has
surveys that they request patrons fill out regarding their collection on
computers.  For a long time the St. Paul Public Library had nothing on
Linux, but recently I have been able to find a couple books on the subject.
 I think that these surveys could increase that number while also
increasing the selection and diversity, should there be an adequate
response.   Just a thought.

As a second point:  Are there any informal gatherings that go on, other
than the regularly scheduled meetings?  I'm a linux hobbyist and I honestly
would like to meet more people who use linux.

Brian Seppanen
seppanen@pconline.com