Re: [TCLUG:307] Unix User Group of Minneapolis/TC?

UNIX Users of Minnesota (UUM) meets the first Wed. of the month, 7pm., room 125
of the Animal Science/Veterinary Medical Bldg., UofM, St. Paul Campus.
For more info, call Neal Dalton at 645-9000 (days) 659-0268 (evenings)

This info is a little old, so someone may have to correct me. I didn't have a
URL for a website.

Clay