Re: [TCLUG:311] Hey baby...I got a beer... (was: Re: Linux at the Library)

At 11:29 AM 5/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I hereby propose an outing! Some of us kids are finishing up school in two
>weeks, how about a celebration? Anyone up for yummy beer and spicy pizza?
>I'm telling you, that Old Chicago pizza is *serious*.
>
>Something along the lines of June 13 - 15, perhaps?

I would be interested in partaking of some Newcastle or whatever other good
beer is available.  Name the date and I for one would be interested in
meeting at Old Chicago.  Har Mar?  Uptown?

Later,
Brian Seppanen
seppanen@pconline.com
Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerfire on IRC (EFNet)