Sat 6-6-98 meeting

Sorry, but an emergency came up and I won't be able to make it to the
meeting.  I'll try to arrange another meeting this month to do the CDE
thing.

If anybody gets this before the meeting, see if the group would be
willing to road trip to St Cloud to hear Brian Sparks (Caldera) give a
talk.  It's not definite, but we were trying to get him to speak either
in Twin Cities or St Cloud. He'd be speaking to TCLUG & SCALUG.

Other topics were meeting place/times (2/month or one 1st Sat of month +
1 mid month); outings, a picnic in July or beers & Old Chicago some
night, other linux topics also...

Again I'm sorry.
--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26