Promoting Linux to businesses

I was thinking about this (maybe I'm just trying to avoid studying for
finals :)  What companies should we try to promote Linux _to_?  I think
some people were thinking of 3M, though I have a feeling that they run
it already..  Any others that may be interested?

Also, I was thinking that if we can find enough companies that are at
least relatively well-known to do some print ads in local newspapers
saying, "We run Linux, maybe you should too."  Anyway, it's a thought..

I suppose a lot of this stuff would be put on mostly just for the
'suits,' as a lot of companies probably already use Linux..  However,
I'm sure there are a _lot_ of places thinking "Well, we'd like to see
what Linux can do.."

But anyway..

Um..  Does Clay work at Honeywell?  I remember he works at some place at
least similar in name.  How much recognition of Linux is there in the
higher levels out there?  If I remember correctly, it was being used in
a lot of SMB servers..

Anyway, post any ideas, comments, flames, etc..

Mike Hicks