I know we've all got a million software...

...packages that we've got on our list to install and fiddle with, but
if you get a free hour or two might I suggest the window manager
enlightenment DR14.  I've been running E13.3 for awhile now, but 14 is a
complete rewrite and it's amazing!

It's still missing a lot of mandatory features (iconification!), but
what it has is extremely slick.  The tarball (and associated libraries)
can be found at:
	ftp://ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/raster/

See everyone at the Old Chicago outing.

--
Ry4an Brase - http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~ry4an - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if