Re: [TCLUG:480] kernel compile problem on RH 5.0

I was getting this error for awhile and it turned out that my Cyrix P166+
fell into the group of 'old Cyrix chips' that have problems with some
versions of gcc.  The redhat-5.0-intel eratta had a mention of the
problem and a gcc rpm to fix it.  I've since upgraded chips too, but
after I got the newer gcc there were no problems with that one.

--
Ry4an Brase - http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~ry4an - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if