Equus computers

Greetings:

Does anyone have any experience with Equus Computer Systems' machines?
There are a few of them in the chemistry dept. here at the U., but I
wonder if anyone has direct experience with them. I may get my parts
from them for the computer lab at Sibley.

(BTW, I'm at the U. this summer trying to finish my M.S. in chemistry.
Any TCLUG'ers who would like to get together for lunch, just let me
know.)

Later,
Tim

--
Timothy Wilson		    | Powered by Linux |      Check out:
Henry Sibley High School    |                  | http://www.redhat.org