Newbie alert!

I feel like a moron, for doing this but I'm looking for
suggestions.
When I went through and installed RedHat5.1 about a month
ago, I created
extended partitions as follows:

one 750MB partition mounted as /usr
one 250MB partition mounted as /home
and one 250MB partition mounted as /

Dont' ask me why I did this, because its obviously one of
the most inefficient things I could have done.  I've got
disk space useage of 93% on /usr and
37% on / and 0% on home.  The reason this is so silly is
because I personally am using this as a desktop computer, I
will never have 250MB of disk useage on home.  I probably
will never use this pc as a multi-user server, don't ask me
why I laid it out like it was going to be one.  If I were
smart I would have done 1.25 GB on /.  Is there any way I
can undo this mess without having to reinstall?  I've done
several installs of various flavors so I suppose one more
won't kill, but I'd rather not.  I was wondering if it would
be possible to unmount /home on /dev/hda7 and remount it
somewhere else perhaps /usr/share and try to optimize the
storeage a little more.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

I have about 6 months total Linux experience, and before
that a pretty limited exposure to UNIX, so be gentle.

Thanks again.
Brian Seppanen'
seppanen@pconline.com