Re: [TCLUG:539] Next meeting

Brad (hi, Brad) has been waiting to hear from me about the room.  The
person with whom I'm supposed to speak to get the room is out of town.
I will however assure you that I will get that room or another for:

	SATURDAY JUNE 11th from 12pm 'till 2pm in EECS 3230

If I have to change rooms (unlikely) I'll make sure that there's some
one directing people to the (assuredly nearby) alternate site.  So, Brad
and others, assume the meeting is on and arranged as planned.

--
Ry4an Brase - http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~ry4an - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if