Re: [TCLUG:551] ISP's running Linux???

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Clay Fandre wrote:

> Is there a topic for Saturday's meeting? Or should I try to get
> something going? Or is someone willing to talk about something?

To which Tim Wilson (selfishly?) replies:

I plan to bring a number of questions regarding the design and
implementation of my network at Sibley H.S. We're going to pull wires on
July 15th, and I've got some last minute questions I'd like to ask. I'd be
happy to give a brief history of the project and where I'd like to see it
go in the future. (If anyone's interested, that is.)

See you Sat.
-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your