Re: [TCLUG:692] netscape 4.5 beta

Scot Jenkins wrote:

> Anyone had problems printing frames under the new netscape?  It's not
> lp, I've restarted it and other apps print just fine (emacs, cat >
> /dev/lp, etc..)
>
> I've tried both the print button and file/print frame - neither work;
> both give me printer dialog box, I select printer and they say they're
> printing but nothing in print queue.
>
> --
> Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
> Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26

I can print frames just fine. I just tried non-frames and frames and both
printed perfectly. Can you print to a file? Does your job get spooled at
all? (Try disabling the printer and see if the job show up in the queue
directory.)

Are you sure you're running the correct version? glibc?

Clay

--
Clay Fandre
cfandre@minn.net