Linux Conference Your Invited

The Bryan Sparks talk is now a Linux conference to be held at Hennepin
Technical College.
This link is the virtual invitation

http://www.donnalgroup.com/Linux/YourInvited.htm

By billing this as a conference and inviting participants to show how
Linux is a real
solution for business, hopefully we can increase the awareness among
business owners,
IT management and others who would like to find solutions that work and
are affordable.
The schedule includes an afternoon session, refreshment, network and
demo session; followed up
with an evening session.

Hopefully you can invite your boss or anyone else you think would
benefit from a conference
such as this. You also can forward on this URL for them to receive the
virtual invitation or
use the "Invite Guest"  link on the page for a printed copy of the
invitation to be sent.

If you have a particular application(s) running on Linux and would like
to show/demo during
the break out session, please let me know. There are IP connections
which will
be available to reach the Internet.

Your comments, and suggestions are welcome. We want to help move the
Linux OS into the local
spotlight during August. With the help and support of all interested
parties we will succeed
in Linuxizing Minnesota and the upper Midwest.

Tim Burke   mailto:timburke@donnalgroup.com
Donnal Group Inc.  URL http://www.donnalgroup.com
Phone 612-474-7785
Fax 612-474-7793