Re: [TCLUG:731] Moving to MN, computer buying questions

Quoting Clay Fandre (cfandre@minn.net):
> Daniel L. Grindstaff wrote:
>
> > I have found that Que computers at 612-623-9144 has fairly decent prices for
> > a retailer.  However, The best place I have seen overall is Krex Direct at
> > www.Krex.com.  They are straightforwaard and usually have the best prices
> > anywhere.  If I had too do it all over again I would order from them.
> >

> If you want to get the best prices, go to http://www.pricewatch.com. And Krex
> Direct is always near the top of the list for prices.

  In general pricewatch site is very good for maintaining the latest vendor
prices on all computers and related accessories.

j.heil
--
Joseph A. Heil, Jr.

email:               heilja@dbsource.com
Home Office voice:   612-445-5180
Key fingerprint = 95 FC 3A F4 8A 10 05 85  3F 53 01 86 AD DB DB 51