LaserWriter II on a PC?

Hi everyone,

Someone donated an old Apple LaserWriter II printer to our computer lab
effort. I'm wondering if it's possible to it with a PC and Linux? It's
got
two ports on the back that look like parallel ports, but I think they're
SCSI ports (not sure about that, though). There's also a serial port. I
guess that's probably Appletalk. It was manufactured in 1989.

Is this possible? We do have an old Mac SE. Can you put Linux on one of
the old Macs? If so, I could probably use it as a print server.

Later,
Tim

BTW, I hope to see everyone at the conference tomorrow.

--
Timothy Wilson		 |  Powered by Linux  |      Check out:
Henry Sibley High School |                    | http://www.redhat.org