Re: [TCLUG:974] sendmail question

what the heck are both of you talking about
it looks like the question is about pop mail serving with a linux box.. it
has nothing to do with samba _file_ sharing.  what is probably wrong is
that the pop3 server is not activated, or not installed properly.. what
you may want to check is your /etc/inetd.conf to make sure that the pop-3
server isn't disabled.  then kill -1 your inetd process :)