RE: [TCLUG:992] Caldera OpenLinux install hassles

	Well, this has helped a bit...  The "text" print spooler works just fine.
The "raw" print spooler spits out a line of stair-stepped ASCII and a bunch
of blank pages -- in other words, exactly what it was doing before.
	I'm going to pursue this angle a little further and see what happens.  At
worst, a text-only printer should be adequate for now -- I'm not going to be
doing a whole lot of publishing work on this system...

--
Eric Hillman - UNIX Sysadmin
City & County Credit Union