RE: [TCLUG:1047] token ring NICs to give away

	[Schlough, Mark]

	If you end up getting stuck with them, you may want to sell them to
a place called Dexis in Eden Prairie.  They have lots of fossil computer
stuff, cheap!   It's like a big garage sale.

	But of course, sell them or find them a good linux home.  Have you
checked to see if they use the IBM tropic chipset?  That's the supported
one.

	Cheers,

	Mark