UPS with Linux

Hi everyone,

I need to get a UPS for my server, and I'd like to get recommendations
from anyone that has used one. Obviously, APC is a big name, but is there
another brand that should be considered. I'd also be interested in hearing
about any that would provide shutdown software that works with Linux.
(Although the UPS HOWTO suggests that it isn't too difficult to get that
sort of thing working with most UPS units.)

Let me know what you think.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your