Re: [TCLUG:1041] Official InstallFest Announcement

On Tue, 8 Sep 1998, Carl Patten wrote:

> Does it have any PCMCIA slots?  We should be able to do an FTP or NFS
> network install.  I can lend a PC card or an external parallel-port NIC
> to use.

Yes. One. I have a PCMCIA modem and a PCMCIA network card. I will want to
use one when on the road, and the other when in my SOHO.

Can't rememer what make and model. But I'll find out.

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.