Re: [TCLUG:1041] Official InstallFest Announcement

Hey folks,

I'm really getting a kick from reading the postings regarding the
InstallFest.  I am really jazzed up about it.  I will be there promptly at
9:00 am raring to go!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the Silicon Valley Linux Users Group has InstallFests
monthly.  Maybe they could be held here every other month even.  What a
great way to help my learning curve along.

My two questions:

Could my old Toshiba 486-33 with 120 meg hard drive really run with X on
its 4 megs of RAM?  I could bring this along also.

Are external modems much more suggested than internal modems for Linux?

Regards,

Mark Jefferis