Re: [TCLUG:1144] Twin-Cities Network Party

Sometime around the 13rd of September in 1998, a certain Ben Kochie said:

> WEll its getting close again....
> The party is on Sept 19-20... once agian we have rented the pool, hottub,
> conference room for the whole weekend.  The party officially begins Saturday
> september 19 at 10AM and ends sunday afternoon.
> I know not everyone has had a chance to email me and let me know if your
> coming or not, so if you could I would really appreciate it so we can keep
> our attendence figures up to date.
> Remember bring $10 bucks for admin to pay for rental of the tables, chairs,
> and conference room.  All extra money will be given away as prizes.  Pop and
> candy will be for sale also.
> Well this one looks like alot of fun we have been fortunate to get lots of
> new networking hardware and would like to thank Kevin (nanner) and Honey
> Comb intenet for the 24 port switch.
> Ben Kochie will also be on site for any linux questions. So come down and
> have fun directions and info can be found at http://nerp.net/quake-party

Man, I wish I could drive down for the weekend to join you; the last one
was so much fun.

Oh, I'm in the U.P. of Michigan right now, at school :P

Hmm .. would there be any way I could join the Quake game from here ? Are
you planning on having another cable modem or something ? I haven't had a
good fragfest since the last party :\

--
| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |