RE: [TCLUG:1327] Novell -> Linux

Please help, it would be very nice to access my netware files on my own
computer.

I use redhat 5.1 and I downloaded Caldara's nwclient rpm package and
installed it. Now it runs on startup (via /etc/rc.d/init) but it gives me
these errors:

[root@pcLueyB /root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/nwclient start
Starting the NetWare client: module /usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved
symbol current_set_R05874e3f
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol wake_up_interruptible_Rffa17714
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol wake_up_R5d9b2f5e
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol __iget_R99529c81
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol open_namei_R3b355ae0
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol
interruptible_sleep_on_R173cc5ab
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol register_filesystem_R178e3732
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol register_chrdev_Rfca23a3c
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol __wait_on_super_R3fc4c0b4
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol unregister_filesystem_Rd5e021b3
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol clear_inode_Rf4bcd399
/usr/lib/modules/nkfs.o: unresolved symbol iput_R50eae393
device mknod: wrong number of arguments
Try `mknod --help' for more information.
nwclientd nwamd.

When I try to login with nwlogin, I can't change the context:

[root@pcLueyB /root]# nwlogin -t CARLETON
nwlogin: Default Context is `[Root]'.
Enter User(`root'): lueyb.l
nwlogin: Trying server context `OU=Fac.OU=Acad.O=Carleton'.
nwlogin: Connection refused for user `lueyb.l'.
[root@pcLueyB /root]#

In the man for nwlogin it says you can change the default context with the
environment variable NWCLIENT_DEFAULT_NAME_CONTEXT, but if I type
NWCLIENT_DEFAULT_NAME_CONTEXT=stu.acad.carleton  and run nwlogin again it
again tries OU=Fac.OU.Acad.O=Carleton which is wrong for my user account,
but the default on the tree (I assume)

Any ideas? I think the only problem is that my context is wrong. (slist
works fine)

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu