Re: [TCLUG:1327] Novell -> Linux

Thanks - The netware file servers I'm trying to access use NDS, so ncpfs
wasn't working for me. I couldn't get nwlogin to use the right context, so
I thought I was stuck. How do I turn on bindery emulation? I'm the only
user on my computer and have only one netware account - so ncpmount etc
would be great if it could work with NDS.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu