print server question

Hi everyone,

I've got my print server running. It prints locally just fine. I'm now
trying to print from the machine on my desk. I tried to use control-panel
on my workstation to set up the remote printing, but I haven't succeeded
yet. When I try to print a test page on the remote printer I get the
following:

lpr: connect: Connection refused
jobs queued, but cannot start daemon.

I can't tell if this is a problem at the print server or at my local
machine. Any hints?

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your