rvplayer and netscape

I have rh5.1 and it  came with real audio player, which I just upgraded my
errata. Now that it works, I'd like to be able to click on a .ra or .ram
file in netscape and have it load rvplayer and start playing the file. I
have an entry in netscape to open rvplayer for ram/ra and it works, but
rvplayer loads but doesn't open  or play the file. What I have to do is
save the file to disk and run "rvplayer file.ra." I've tried having
netscape run "rvplayer" "rvplayer %1" and "rvplayer %h" but all have the
same problems. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Luey