Netware and XFree86

so anyway ... i'm sitting here trying to install netware 5 beta 3 on my
computer, and all of a sudden this gui comes up ... i heard it had one of
these ... but lo and behold, after some poking around i find that it is
none other then our friend xfree86, with a window manager of fvwm2 ...

  XFree86 - X11R6 Server
  Version 3.12    April 13, 1998
  XFSVGA.NLM does not have any XDC data
  Internal symbol information loaded for XFSVGA.NLM loaded
Device was assigned interrupt:   4
  fvwm2 - F? Virtual Window Manager
  Version 2.43    April 11, 1998
  FVWM2.NLM does not have any XDC data
  Internal symbol information loaded for FVWM2.NLM loaded

am i the only one who didnt know about this? *bog*

anyway ... i thought it was kinda funny ... i can just imagine all the fun
holes this will open up in netware servers now ...

len.

--

        -  -  --  --- -----[ whisper@bitstream.net ]----- --- -- -   -
"I want you to notice,