RE: [TCLUG:1540] RC5 key proxy

If I understand your question, then yes, I have a couple old DOS boxes
running RC5 via this method.  It's trivial to set up, just share the
directory on the server that contains buff-in and buff-out, and point the
RC5 clients on all your other machines to use the buffer files on the
server.  The RC5 clients take care of distributing the blocks automatically.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator