Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:49:57 EDT
From: UserCx@aol.com
To: anarchy@anarchysoftware.com
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:1272] Info on linux and the 3400CT

<< Subj:	 Re: [TCLUG:1272] Info on linux and the 3400CT
 Date:	98-10-01 17:32:22 EDT
 From:	rseymour@anarchysoftware.com (Richard Seymour)
 Reply-to:	anarchy@anarchysoftware.com
 To:	UserCx@aol.com

 Thanks Sandipan!

 When I tried to install RedHat it wouldn't detect the hard drive, but
 Slackware had no problem. Now I've got a 45MB DOS partition and a 200+
 Linux partition and the basic stuff installed. I can ping other machines,
 etc.  >>

Great news !

I was installed RedHat on mine a few days ago. It is a
small 486 Thinkpad with a pen. The tablet is on the screen itself.

After some work I managed to get the pen to work as a mouse yesterday
and now I need a new project to keep me busy.  If anybody else has any
pen tools that they use I would be interested in knowing about it.

thanks
sandipan