Limiting FTP bandwidth

Is there any way to limit the bandwidth usage of an ftp user?

I am running Redhat 5.0 and wu-ftpd for my anonymous ftp server. I
have a class defined to allow 35 anonymous users onto the ftp server
at one time. The problem is people are starting to mirror Real Time,
which is a mirror of Redhat's main site.

This would not be a problem if people would not fork off 25 mirroring
processes and suck up all the available users in the anonymous group.

I know how to limit the number of users onto the ftp server, but how
about the amount of bandwidth they consume?

Is there something in wu-ftpd that will allow me to say user@leech.org
can only get 256K/s or bandwidth?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700