RE: [TCLUG:1669] hehe. Check this out

Sometime around the 7th of October in 1998, a certain Christopher Reid Palmer said:

> It's as easy as an RPM, and plus you can get 4.07 instead of 4.05b?.

Nonono, it was 4.5pr2.

I haven't seen any major differences between the 4.06 I used to use and
the 4.5pr2 that I use now, other than the fact that the pr2 expires in a
week or something, and I'll hafta spend a few minutes downloading it
again.

--
| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |