Re: [TCLUG:1689] Netscape/Apache and .htm files

I'm having the same problem. When I use Netscape (from my Win95 box) to
connect to the Apache server on my Linux box *.htm files are not renedered
correctly (dumped out as HTML code). If I connect to Linux/Apache using
Opera no problem.  If I use any Netscape or Opera to connect to my WinNT
IIS server *.htm files are rendered properly.

Seems like if it were just a server problem, then I would see the HTML
code from Opera (I don't). If it were just a client problem, I'd see HTML
code connecting to either machine.

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Ben Kochie wrote:

> make sure the folowing line is in the apache config:
>
> text/html                       html htm

Which file are you talking about exactly?

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.