Re: [TCLUG:1727] Install linux in Second Drive?

If you want to keep win98 and don't have partition magic, the having them
on separate hard drives makes your life much nicer. This is also a nicer
setup if you want to get rid of one OS (read trash win98). Just make sure
you have a win98 startup disk before putting lilo on your mbr for your
primary hd just in case.