RE: [TCLUG:1853] Max physical size of drive?

from "Design and Implementation of the Second Extended Filesystem"
http://www.redhat.com:8080/HyperNews/get/fs/ext2intro.html

Max FS size:    4TB
Max file size:  2GB
Max file name:  255c

Ext2 will be able to handle it.. just need to find out if fdisk will like it