Network Party

Well, we are planning another network party..  We found a new place to
hold it, it's still in hastings, but has much more room.. we are planning
on 75-150 people, with lots of room. (and it has more power.. no more
exploding circut breakers)

Who: Geeks of the TC :)
When: December 5th
      8am to 4am
Where: Hastings, MN (directions will be on the web page soon)
What: Network games, Quakeworld, quake2, war2, starcraft, forsaken.. etc
      BYOC (bring your own computer)

if you have any questions.. email mimbach@nerp.net
or visit http://netparty.nerp.net

Thank You,